new front trackbar - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-19-2003, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
thunderchooch

1997 ZJ 

new front trackbar

I need a new front trackbar for my ZJ, my old one is making a clunking sound that is driving me crazy while I am driving. Any ideas on who makes a good one for $200 or under?

97 Limited ZJ, 7" RE short arm
Kevinz Radiator support and shackles, Tom Woods driveshafts, OME SD-40 steering stabilizer, Cobra CB and PA, Bilstein Shocks, 35" BFG MUD TA KM2's, FM50, Surco Roof Rack, IRO Heavy Duty Steering and more to come soon!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-02-2003, 01:10 AM
Colorado 5.9

1998 ZJ 

http://www.kevinsjeepparts.com/tbconversion.html

I have one and love it! Kevin is great to deal with also.

ZJ 98 5.9 LTD. Lots of mods. 7" T&T's Long Arm Lift ,BFG KM2"s,35X12.50x16's,4:56's, Vanco brake upgrade, M1intake,Holley52mmTB,MikeLeach Headers,, Arb'ed HP D30,Aussie Locked rear,Procomp MX6 Shocks,Arb front,RearTR bumpers,ECT.ECT.

Latest Pics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.