New brake rotor question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > New brake rotor question

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 03-14-2004, 10:07 PM   #1
Skillet

New brake rotor question

After reading through all the brake rotor threads, I've decided to go ahead and change my rotors. Had a calipar lock up on one, fixed that, but am still getting some vibrations when I brake. The rotors were on their last leg after I had the brakes done in November so I figure it's about time anyway. My question is this...
I don't have a lot of $$ to spend on them. After searching some auto parts sites I found the following...

Wearever YH145254 $32.48 each

Have any of you used this brand and are they any good? Or would I just be throwing good money after bad?

Your advice is appreciated.

Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2004, 12:02 AM   #2
94ZZJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet
After reading through all the brake rotor threads, I've decided to go ahead and change my rotors. Had a calipar lock up on one, fixed that, but am still getting some vibrations when I brake. The rotors were on their last leg after I had the brakes done in November so I figure it's about time anyway. My question is this...
I don't have a lot of $$ to spend on them. After searching some auto parts sites I found the following...

Wearever YH145254 $32.48 each

Have any of you used this brand and are they any good? Or would I just be throwing good money after bad?

Your advice is appreciated.
I have brembos on my fronts with metalizers and wearevers on the back with the same pads. I also have wearever parking brakes too.
Since they are on the back I can't really say how good they work but the fronts only cost $35 each + a small shipping charge for a better "name" brand.
Brakes are perfect though.
94ZZJJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.