New AutoMeter Gauges installed (Pics) - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > New AutoMeter Gauges installed (Pics)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 05-04-2009, 01:05 AM   #46
nelson1248
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengc4x4 View Post
hahahaha

notice how the yellow blocks looks exaclty like his gauge crap! lol...
sorry i couldnt find something else to call it! its just a bunch of crap... you should probably take it out and wait till the winter and throw it in the chimney it probably looks good in there? probably burns good too? you never know...

but come on dude, what do your friends say about it when they see it?
honestly we all get flamed when we do somethin stupid and maybe you will learn from it...

You know what would go really look on your rig with those gauges? 28" wheels man with tires that are no bigger than rubberbands
make sure you lift it like 8 inches tho ok and when you get that done you cant forget the body kit and neon under the dash and under the ride for sure holmes! when your done with that get a spoiler and then you will probably win at a car show... good luck man...

dude honeslty werre you drunk when you put this in your ride
cause if you were you must have been gone! i know i wouldnt torture my jeep like that no matter how bad i was...

Unread 05-04-2009, 01:29 AM   #47
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

I'm doing this mod on Monday, I'll have at least 25 more hp by the end. That and my new "TURBO" sticker for the back.
WhiteOut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 07:02 AM   #48
aaron7
1998 ZJ 

Something flat is a better idea

81 CX500 - next victim...
aaron7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 10:47 AM   #49
theksmith
2003 WJ 

theksmith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 11:03 AM   #50
HighLonesome
Belief In All Things Jeep

1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothanjeep View Post
All air /fuel gauge is , Is a bunch of pretty lights dancing around.
you need wideband 02 to provide a meaningful display, about $300
HighLonesome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 11:11 AM   #51
perfectcircle
1999 WJ 

the best is when you do something stupid and everyone gives you **** for it, you just want to forget about it...but we won't let the thread die lol
perfectcircle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #52
Marcos
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
if you cant handle our opinions and constructive critisism than leaving would be a good thing.

I think it goes both ways. Don't post stuff if you're not ready to hear some negative opinions, and don't post negative opinions if you're not ready to get some backlash.
Marcos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #53
aaron7
1998 ZJ 

81 CX500 - next victim...
aaron7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 01:18 PM   #54
Airbird
2004 WJ 

OP -
Most of the posters are younger 20 year-olds
(I miss them years that I could fill up a room with my ego and arragance)

Take poster here with a grain of salt.
Airbird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 02:02 PM   #55
ZtotheJ
2008 WK 

tell me why you need all those? are you running boost? if so you need a true air/fuel with oxg sensor.
[LIST][/LIST][CENTER][LIST][*]2008 brilliant black SRT-8, 180 t-state k&n cai, predator, resonators removed, MHP CMR tune, eibach springs, fan mod, esp/abs mod, X-50 radar, elite catch can, debaged/rebadged, stubby antenna. [*] 1997 ZJ LIMTED 6.5 SOLD! [*] 09 APBRA JET PILOT FREESTYLE ATTENDEE. [*]ZtotheJ build [*][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=691232[/url][/LIST][/CENTER]

INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT KING!
ZtotheJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #56
ZtotheJ
2008 WK 

also whats done to that comes a part?
[LIST][/LIST][CENTER][LIST][*]2008 brilliant black SRT-8, 180 t-state k&n cai, predator, resonators removed, MHP CMR tune, eibach springs, fan mod, esp/abs mod, X-50 radar, elite catch can, debaged/rebadged, stubby antenna. [*] 1997 ZJ LIMTED 6.5 SOLD! [*] 09 APBRA JET PILOT FREESTYLE ATTENDEE. [*]ZtotheJ build [*][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=691232[/url][/LIST][/CENTER]

INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT KING!
ZtotheJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #57
91xjgawes

2001 xj- 2 inch bb moabs

1998 zj 5.2- 245/75's moabs
91xjgawes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #58
Double E
2000 Laredo V8

2000 WJ 

That truck in the driveway ahead of the Jeep has a pretty cool mod to it...are they functional or is the stock exhaust on there too and both systems are functional?

If both are functional, I could just observe that you appreciate redundancy but the mod on the pickup does look better...
Changes & fixes: Rear Addco sway bar & greasble bushings, upgraded headlights, upgraded tail lights, new hood struts (replaced 2X), new rear hatchglass struts, new radiator (replaced 3X), new oil pressure sending unit (replaced 4X), 2 new speed sensors, 2 new door lock actuators, new ignition key cylinder, chrome front tow hooks, Mobil 1 Synthetic 5/30, Purolator Pure One oil filter, EBC slotted & dimpled rotors, EBC Greenstuff pads, new front shocks (replaced 3X), new rear shocks (replaced 2X), new IRO steering stabilizer, new timing chain cover, new water pump, thermostat, new thermostat housing, new high pressure power steering hose, Michelin-X radials, new sunroof assembly, new single-piece lug nuts, new exhaust manifold studs & gasket on driver's side, new Durango alternator. Jeepforum.com sticker, Visit cobaltboatsforum.com when you can!
Double E is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #59
-cAcHe-
1996 ZJ 

lol...man you guy's are mean....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWK View Post
I like happy endings :2thumbsup:
RIP Troy Edwards (bigbluezj94)
-cAcHe- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #60
dcvance87
2006 TJ Wrangler 

wow, I just read every post in this thread and I don't regret it. lol this is funny. I do feel bad for the OP cuz a lot of this was unnecessary backlash. BUT, I agree as it is hideous and redundant. But I myself as well as most of you here have done something along the lines to our jeeps that we regretted down the road. He can cut the wires and pop those builder blocks off his dash so atleast its not a futile mistake.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.