New AutoMeter Gauges installed (Pics) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > New AutoMeter Gauges installed (Pics)

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #16
JCZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron7 View Post
Uh, neat. I guess. But honestly... a blockish gloss-black tetris piece on the top of the dash REALLY looks out of place.
hahahaha

I like it, I thought it looked like crap until I saw a shot from the side, i think the curve in the top of it makes it alright, but if I had some autometer gauges laying around that I didn't need, I'd just sell them and save up a little more money for some gauges that aren't redundant, or something else I needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoey40 View Post
She can XJ my WJ whenever and however she wants. Hell, I'd let her CJ it, too.
JCZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #17
tommylee84
1994 ZJ 

I'll take Water Gauge for the square.

1994 ZJ 5.2,46RH,242
tommylee84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #18
perfectcircle
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFLETCHxx View Post
man I tell ya, just a bunch of degraders on this site. Absolutely insane. good job guys. Btw you all provide me with links for a triple a pillar guage pod for 99-04 jeep grand cherokee i'll get one. Other than that, negitivity that you all show, makes people like me not stay. Thanks
do a search next time and you would have found what you're looking for. We aren't here to provide moral support and make you feel better. you asked our opinions, we gave them to you. don't ask us next time. just be like 'LOOK WHAT I DID' an have a mod lock it.
perfectcircle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #19
Redbob
2004 WJ 

That's the funny thing when you ask strangers for their opinions - they just *might* tell you what they really think.
Redbob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #20
dfloyd
1999 WJ 

Quote:
man I tell ya, just a bunch of degraders on this site. Absolutely insane. good job guys. Btw you all provide me with links for a triple a pillar guage pod for 99-04 jeep grand cherokee i'll get one. Other than that, negitivity that you all show, makes people like me not stay. Thanks
here ya go http://www.gaugepods.com/jeep.html

Damn my attention deficit dis....... ooohh shiny!
dfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #21
xxFLETCHxx
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectcircle View Post
you asked our opinions, we gave them to you. don't ask us next time. just be like 'LOOK WHAT I DID' an have a mod lock it.

You tell me where I STATED " I WANT YOUR OPINONS" By all means show me

And do a serch huh? I have seached and coughed up nothing. I have scene them mounted in a wj a pillar, no one stated where to get them.

4.7L V8
xxFLETCHxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 08:36 PM   #22
xxFLETCHxx
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfloyd View Post
Thank you dfloyd. seriously. Is it the first one i choose to order? im asking only because it says years 99-01

4.7L V8
Unread 05-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #23
xJoshxx
Web Wheeler

2012 WK 

Quote:
Thank you dfloyd. seriously. Is it the first one i choose to order? im asking only because it says years 99-01
Do you have an OH **** handle on driver side?
The SRt-8's are a liberty design.
2011 WK2 ORA2
2012 WK2 SRT8
xJoshxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 09:05 PM   #24
xxFLETCHxx
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJoshxx View Post
Do you have an OH **** handle on driver side?
yes, they can be removed correct?

4.7L V8
Unread 05-02-2009, 09:17 PM   #25
Kramer H
Built and Supercharged 47

2001 WJ 

Quote:
yes, they can be removed correct?
Not to beat a dead horse, but there IS a thread here that is your exact situation, minus the black..thing.. its a cool idea, props for trying something new, but as someone else stated, you cant post on a public forum and not expect to hear what everyone else thinks.

And without some pretty good alterations, that guage pod wont fit. that oh **** handle has to be mounted to the steel a pillar or anything over a newborn will rip that plastic a pillar right off. so it involves cutting and possibly more.

on the other hand i installed one in my 01 and it looks great. see pics and entire convo in this thread. dont worry, i did the search for you

....wait, belive it or not, YOU were the OP. hmm.. weird, it was your thread why couldnt you of all people find it?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/gauge-pods-my-wj-734291/
K8 GSXR 1000- Racefit,Comp Werks,Puig,Woodcraft,B2 Industries,55W HID'S, R&G Engineering, Two brothers, ASV, DDM, "The pantie dropper"
Kramer H is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 09:50 PM   #26
xxFLETCHxx
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer H View Post
Not to beat a dead horse, but there IS a thread here that is your exact situation, minus the black..thing.. its a cool idea, props for trying something new, but as someone else stated, you cant post on a public forum and not expect to hear what everyone else thinks.

And without some pretty good alterations, that guage pod wont fit. that oh **** handle has to be mounted to the steel a pillar or anything over a newborn will rip that plastic a pillar right off. so it involves cutting and possibly more.

on the other hand i installed one in my 01 and it looks great. see pics and entire convo in this thread. dont worry, i did the search for you

....wait, belive it or not, YOU were the OP. hmm.. weird, it was your thread why couldnt you of all people find it?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734291

Hold on, to make things short here. If i get that o **** handle off and out of the way, would the mount work or not?

4.7L V8

Last edited by FPKites; 05-08-2009 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: Let the filter do it's job
Unread 05-02-2009, 09:54 PM   #27
BucYouUp68
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer H View Post

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734291
It happens all the time, you should know that..........LOL

Not hard, if you have a socket wrench and the mental capacity of a ham sandwich.
BucYouUp68 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #28
Kramer H

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucYouUp68 View Post
It happens all the time, you should know that..........LOL
haha, your right, been here long enough

Fletch. read that link. it tells you everything. even shows you a picture of how different they are. common sense tells me that even with a little but of cutting, its still not gonna look right.
K8 GSXR 1000- Racefit,Comp Werks,Puig,Woodcraft,B2 Industries,55W HID'S, R&G Engineering, Two brothers, ASV, DDM, "The pantie dropper"
Unread 05-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #29
nashmd454
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
You tell me where I STATED " I WANT YOUR OPINONS" By all means show me

And do a serch huh? I have seached and coughed up nothing. I have scene them mounted in a wj a pillar, no one stated where to get them.
no one stated where you keep your little sock drawer either. I love how you were shown your stupidity by posting a similar post. I am not computer geek but I bet if I looked up guage pillars or something along those lines I just might find what I am looking for. Here...I will do a search for you right now...http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/refpag...spx?q=cry+baby
now let us show you the door you newb
If GOD gave HIS only son for us...can't we at least give HIM an hour of our time a day.

[URL]http://photobucket.com/albums/v639/nashmd454[/URL]

[url]http://groups.jeepforum.com/The_Dark_Side[/url]
nashmd454 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #30
Kramer H

2001 WJ 

...Nash... be nice. lol some just need someone to hold thier hand through the entire process

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.