New 4.0 intake manifold - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > New 4.0 intake manifold

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 10-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
01xjltd
2001 XJ Cherokee 

New 4.0 intake manifold

I have a 98 4.0 engine out of a zj and i purchased an intake off an expired 2001 4.0 engine. What do i need to do to convert the intake over to the 98 engine. I am also considering purchasing a 95 zj with a good running 4.0 . what do I need to do to upgrade this vehicle with the 2001 intake ? Thanks ..............

01xjltd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
Ket72
1998 ZJ 

I have a 95 aswell and have been wondering the same question.
Ket72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
davigzj
Have ZJ will Travel

1997 ZJ 

http://Www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/sho...L-DYNO-NUMBERS
davigzj is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
TheHalfWit
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davigzj View Post
Bingo we have a winner.

Seriously though I need to bookmark it for when stuff eventually stops breaking and needing immediate replacement and I get enough cash together for the mod.

If a week goes by without needing to replace something, pinch me because I must be dreaming.
TheHalfWit is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.