need wiring diagram for 94 gc - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > need wiring diagram for 94 gc

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-26-2006, 01:12 PM   #1
cmckeon

need wiring diagram for 94 gc

i need the wiring diagram for the infinity gold sound system, i installed a stereo and an extra amp, after a while i found u have to have the power ant hooked up to 12 vdc + in order to turn the factory amp that powers the speakers on, so it worked dandy for a while then ant went down speakers shut off, now i need to know what color the wire is that sends power to the factory amp, under the back seat, so u can run a remote line to get my speakers to work agian.

+ 01 wj limited 4.7 2" ror w/265's
+ 88 yj 4" hack 33" bfg ats (sold)
----------------------------
JEEP Just Empty Every Pocket......
cmckeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2006, 01:26 PM   #2
nekked_frogg_52

easy, just hook up your remote lead (should be blue) from your deck to the power antenna wire in the jeep

for some reason jeep has the power to the antenna and the amp on the same circuit.... if you do this it will correct the issue easier then trying to track down the wire

but if you need to run a complete new wire.... here is the diagram of the infinity amp

95 [COLOR="Red"]Red[/COLOR] ZJ
5.2 MSD 6AL, Custom CAI, Blacked out windows, waiting on lift kit, in process of doing spring swap to clear 31's. In dash DVD/Nav, 2 12" Sony Xplod's, Old school Rockford amp, Boston Coustic mids/highs[/B]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2329170[/url]
nekked_frogg_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #3
1slo_camaro
1998 ZJ 

i know this is an old thread but i was searching for about an hour today trying to find the schematic for the amp since i fried mine and im going to attempt to bypass the amp and see if i can get somewhere with it, and found this and thought it would be good for other people so i figured id bump it up incase someone was in the same boat as me
1slo_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
KoreaZJ
1994 ZJ 

Check HERE

Easy way...
KoreaZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #5
1slo_camaro
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreaZJ View Post
Check HERE

Easy way...
well hell that works a million times easier, but im glad i found something lol, i just need to find some wire ends
1slo_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.