need some opinions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > need some opinions

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-09-2003, 10:29 AM   #1
tbone31

need some opinions

hey guys my parents are in the market for a new jeep, after seeing how good my 93 has been to me they want one for themselves. the first one the are looking at is 99 jgc ltd. its fully loaded with the v8 it has 142 000 km and is asking $18 000 cdn.

The second is a 97 same stats except with 112 000 km and is asking $ 16 000 cdn. i wanted to get some feedback on these vehicles to see how people liked them if its a good price, if they have any problems with them, how they are on gas ect. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

1993 zj laredo FOR SALE, check the for sale section for details. or email TL05uo@brocku.ca
tbone31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2003, 05:23 PM   #2
RockPaws

That was the first year of the new body style. My bigest concern would be how has the maintenance been? Check with the dealer, they can give you a print out of all the maintenance that has been done by the Jeep dealer. Have a tech look over the Jeep before they buy it. Best to find a problem now and pay a few 100 dollars vs. ?? I check everything that moves and take samples of all the fluids. I also cut open the oil filter and check for any problems.
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]01' Jeep TJ (Jeep #5)
3.5 RE Custom SuperFlex, Raingler, Kilby, Currie, Banks, Borla, American Racing, Custom mods, Always more in the works.
[URL=http://www.redrock4x4.com][COLOR=Blue]www.redrock4x4.com Rocks![/COLOR][/URL]
[URL=www.needhim.org/][COLOR=Blue]Need Him?[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]
RockPaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2003, 11:09 AM   #3
pygocentrus

i prefer pre-99 vehicles, i just dont feel the new ones

let them test drive both, let them get the feel

[color=darkgray]mods:[/color][color=gray] 3 chamber magnaflow[/color]

[color=darkgray]upcoming mods: [/color][color=gray] throttle body, intake, and headers, 3" lift, tires, and system [i](if I can save enough $)[/i][/color]
pygocentrus is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.