Need some help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Need some help

Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 09-22-2003, 07:13 PM   #1
brad335

Need some help

Ok guys, heres the deal. I have a 93 Grand Cherokee. What should i do with it to fix it up. I have a brush gaurd on the front. Give me some ideas.

Unread 09-22-2003, 09:04 PM   #2
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Tough response...

What are you looking to do? Muddin'...Speed...For looks (pimpin), sound...

When I was looking for ideas, I just searched through the posts and checked the signature blocks for what people had done to theirs... Also you could check www.cardomiain.com and search for Jeep and your model/year. They have a ton of people that have posted their rides. Good luck!

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2003, 02:18 PM   #3
brad335

Somthin to make it a little bit pimpin, but not lowered or anything. I already have the brush gaurd, louder exhaust, K&N filter, i have my engine all cleaned up and replaced with blue parts. I will have to post some pics. I thaught about side rails, and tail light gaurds...what do ya think?
Unread 09-24-2003, 03:00 PM   #4
RedArmy661

I've got a 93 gc and it's gettin' there..
You should look into a roof rack and light bar, possibly three pt. harness. I took the fold up back seat and sealed it for a cooler with a drain plug, same with the front center console, all them together can hold a case and a half. Also invest in a winch (if your bumper is like mine you'll have to get a front hitch kit, this bolts a 2" reciever to your frame) or a rear winch reciever is good. Lift it 2" and put 30x9.50 on it, this is the perfect size for this jeep and you don't have to regear or go too extreme, an all terrain tread insure you don't lose your smooth ride or handling too.
Keep it pimp homey.
RedArmy661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2003, 03:09 PM   #5
clemsonxj

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedArmy661
I've got a 93 gc and it's gettin' there..
You should look into a roof rack and light bar, possibly three pt. harness. I took the fold up back seat and sealed it for a cooler with a drain plug, same with the front center console, all them together can hold a case and a half. Also invest in a winch (if your bumper is like mine you'll have to get a front hitch kit, this bolts a 2" reciever to your frame) or a rear winch reciever is good. Lift it 2" and put 30x9.50 on it, this is the perfect size for this jeep and you don't have to regear or go too extreme, an all terrain tread insure you don't lose your smooth ride or handling too.
Keep it pimp homey.
you got any pics of that cooler setup, i'd like to see that.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.