Need Help! Wanna lift my 1995 ZJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Need Help! Wanna lift my 1995 ZJ

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
enterprise81
1995 ZJ 

Need Help! Wanna lift my 1995 ZJ

Hey all, new 1995 Jeep ZJ owner. I want to lift it 3-4 inches. I won't lie... I have no idea on what i should get done and all the other components that need modified on order to accomodate the lift. Can someone please tell me what I would be looking at as far as the process and the cost? In a nutshell. I appreiate the feedback and look forward to joining the "club". Cheers!

enterprise81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 09:19 PM   #2
riot1987
1997 ZJ 

Location: In your attic, with the squirrels and wrapping paper
Use the search button in the top left corner. Research your topic and if you have more questions after researching, ask.

Build thread^^
riot1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.