Need help re bcm 98 gcl - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Need help re bcm 98 gcl

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
myjeep2

Need help re bcm 98 gcl

My 98 gc limited needs bcm replaced. I know that you can buy used and it will list w/wo security. Does it need to come from a jeep that had power windows/locks and memory seat too or can that be programmed in by the repair shop?

myjeep2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013, 06:13 AM   #2
coralman
green backs to no backs

1998 ZJ 

Not sure but I think the power window locks part of your question was standard on all 98's so that shouldn't be a problem. The seat issue I'm not sure of but if you get a limited bcm that had the options they will most likely already be there. I have a laredo that I'm changing and I know the auto headlight function can be activated with a DRB. Don't recall seeing menus that dealt with memory seat but I haven't had time to go through all of them as I just got it.

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
coralman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.