Need help finding parts for my 97 zj - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Need help finding parts for my 97 zj

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 10-02-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
joshbrnx
1997 ZJ 

Need help finding parts for my 97 zj

Can anyone tell me where i can find the bolts used to bolt down the driver/passenger seats in my 97 zj?

joshbrnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
RekindledAshes
1993 ZJ 

JY.

Any '93-98 will do, as all those bolts are the same from year to year.

[FONT="Garamond"][B][SIZE="4"]Proud veteran of the United States Army.[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Air[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]bor[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]ne![/COLOR][/FONT]
[/B][/SIZE]
Build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/93-zj-long-term-build-thread-1252803/[/url]

[QUOTE=jeffreybomb;12029159]I can't stand Rain-X. ... Whenever it rained, I felt like I was watching Windows' "Starfield" screen saver. [/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="2"]Member[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]#1[/SIZE][/B] of [COLOR="DarkGreen"]The "Yes It's Dark Green And Common But Still MY Effin' Jeep"[/COLOR] Club.
[/CENTER]
RekindledAshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2011, 10:47 AM   #3
joshbrnx
1997 ZJ 

found all the bolts for the seats from a junk yard in my area, I was very lucky they had just got a zj come in...
joshbrnx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seats , zj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.