Need HELP cant figure this out - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Need HELP cant figure this out

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 06-04-2003, 08:05 PM   #1
sup2nrmkiii

Need HELP cant figure this out

I have a 97 GC limited 5.2 v8 with 80,580

At any speed the GC would start studdering like it wanted to die. I hit the gas and nothing then kick hard a couple sec later, this only happened like 3 times . I changed the spark plugs & wires last week . It ran great untel lastnight same thing started happening again, but with major loss of power then it would stall .
And The check engine light came on with codes 12 & 21.

Any suggestions??

Last edited by sup2nrmkiii; 06-09-2003 at 06:45 PM..
sup2nrmkiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2003, 12:23 AM   #2
moabster
2011 WK 

Sounds like it could be the Oxygen Sensor. Check out the codes here
Bullet Proof Front and Rear Bumpers and Tow bar
moabster is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.