Need Help With 95 Gc Egr Valve - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Need Help With 95 Gc Egr Valve

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 12-13-2003, 04:28 AM   #1
phjohnso

Need Help With 95 Gc Egr Valve

Can anyone send me a picture of the egr valve setup on their 95 Grand Cherokee - I can't get my GC inspected because of emisions and I can't find the valve - I think someone may have taken it off but I am new to the jeeps so can someone help me please?

phjohnso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2003, 10:10 AM   #2
laredomike

Hey I just got my Jeep last week (94 GCL) and I am having the same problem. Is yours the V-8? It is on the back of your engine. That is where I found mine disconnected and hanging there by a zip tie. Well there was one vacuum hose attached... The Haynes manual kinda helps with that.

Mike
laredomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2003, 11:28 AM   #3
phjohnso

Quote:
Originally Posted by laredomike
Hey I just got my Jeep last week (94 GCL) and I am having the same problem. Is yours the V-8? It is on the back of your engine. That is where I found mine disconnected and hanging there by a zip tie. Well there was one vacuum hose attached... The Haynes manual kinda helps with that.

Mike

I have the 6 cylander engine - I'm clueless but need to resolve this quickly...
phjohnso is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.