ne waer pump leaking?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > ne waer pump leaking??

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-30-2009, 08:37 AM   #1
hipollito

ne waer pump leaking??

Hello, my water pump is no more... so yesterday I replaced it with a new one, strange thing the easiest part for me was taking off the shroud and fan. any way I installed my new pump and went home, cause I was at a friendīs house.
Today I woke up to put some more coolant to the rad... and found out it was leaking from the weep hole...at least thatīs what I think... the leak itīs at the bottom of the pump behind the crank pulley. I have a 4.0 I6 GC.

Do you think that maybe I bought a bad pump or is t just the sealing???

thanks

hipollito is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.