My WJ half door vinyl covers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > My WJ half door vinyl covers

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-05-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

My WJ half door vinyl covers

Made me some covers for my half doors this week. They are two pieces for each door. Also added a removable bar for each door and padded them. I'm working on getting the windows a little less wavy. I also painted the snaps now to look a little less obvious/ Took the Jeep out in a down poor and had no leaks inside. All seams are glued and double stitched. I may try and add zippers to the windows.

gcjeeping is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
KingtheZJ
1998 ZJ 

thats pretty sick! i'm sure the WJ guys would like to see it if you post it in that section too.
Unread 05-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

minus that this is in the wrong section thats badass fosho, especially being home brewed.

ps. is the bar removable to get in the vehicle and or do the doors open?
johnridesjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #4
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Whoops. Maybe one of the Mods will move it.

The doors do open. Just thought sometimes I'd run without the bars.
Unread 05-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #5
98zjkidd
1998 ZJ 

That's awsome just finished my half does for the zj and was wondering how to do windows, might have to try something like this
98zjkidd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2011, 07:06 PM   #6
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98zjkidd View Post
That's awsome just finished my half does for the zj and was wondering how to do windows, might have to try something like this
The frame for the windows is 1/4 rod bent to shape. It fits nicely into the widow channel all the way round and snaps and velcros to the bottom part.
Unread 05-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #7
98zjkidd
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjeeping

The frame for the windows is 1/4 rod bent to shape. It fits nicely into the widow channel all the way round and snaps and velcros to the bottom part.
Thanks looks like ill b getting some 1/4 rod this weekend
98zjkidd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.