is my speedodo off????????? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > is my speedodo off?????????

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 06-24-2004, 03:12 PM   #1
LBX2G

is my speedodo off?????????

I kno when change the tires out on ur jeep or any car for that matter that is affects ur speedodometer. BUT see i have have 275/45/20 on my jeep and when i go by those speed ditecting devices it reads the same as my speedodometer. I was wonder is there something or am i seeing things

-if u need more info let me kno
- thnx in advance

when I make a post. I am only posting my opioion and my experince and what I have learned from it. I am not claiming to be no kind of all knowing god. I am not trying to shove my work or my experince into no ones face. If it helps you in anyway then you are welcomed if it does not....well sorry that I can not be of somekind of assistance.
******************Disclaimer**********************
LBX2G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2004, 03:56 PM   #2
PlatinumZJ
Senior Moment Member

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBX2G
I kno when change the tires out on ur jeep or any car for that matter that is affects ur speedodometer. BUT see i have have 275/45/20 on my jeep and when i go by those speed ditecting devices it reads the same as my speedodometer. I was wonder is there something or am i seeing things

-if u need more info let me kno
- thnx in advance
If those tire size numbers are correct, your tire is a 29 3/4 inch diameter, only about an inch bigger than stock. You shouldn't see a significant change in your speed-oh.
Doug
((275/25.4)*.45)*2+20 = tire diameter
Links: Kevin (AKA KOR) for ZJ & WJ stuff,
Kolak for performance stuff. I6 performance info at Dino's jeep 4.0 performance site
Other stuff: Kevin's Roof Rack. KOR sliders, Bored 62mm TB, Blaupunkt Bermuda w/ ipod, Brembo Slotted rotors,
OME steering stabilizer, H4 headlight upgrade...
PlatinumZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2004, 03:29 AM   #3
LBX2G

thanx man .................................................. .
when I make a post. I am only posting my opioion and my experince and what I have learned from it. I am not claiming to be no kind of all knowing god. I am not trying to shove my work or my experince into no ones face. If it helps you in anyway then you are welcomed if it does not....well sorry that I can not be of somekind of assistance.
******************Disclaimer**********************
LBX2G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.