My new Project!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > My new Project!!

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 06-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
BHand89
1999 WJ 

My new Project!!

I finally found my summer project/winter vehicle...Deal is basically done, going to pick it up tomorrow after work. It's a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 with a 4.7l V8. Only 88k miles. It needs brakes and tires and a major cleaning but other than that it's pretty nice. No rust, few nicks and 2 dings but no big deal. I got a helluva deal on it. Check it out I took a few pics with my phone.

What do you guys think??

BHand89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #2
blackjack12982
Web Wheeler

1994 ZJ 

Nice, wishing I had a WJ to be my DD, so I could go crazy with the ZJ.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f130/...ights-2342649/
blackjack12982 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2009, 12:51 AM   #3
Max78
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Nice! Looks just like mine. Larado with the 4.7. You have the Selec-Trac as well?
Unread 06-27-2009, 12:59 AM   #4
RedlegWJ
1999 WJ 

Nice, get 245's unless your planning for larger. They should've all come with them. Makes the ride nicer.
RedlegWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.