mustang efan? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > mustang efan?

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
grand2000
2000 WJ 

mustang efan?

so I recently bought a 98 limited 5.2 zj for dirt cheap. plan to drive it while the wj is down during its build. im trying to keep it simple; level it, efan, and..thats about it. anyways, I work in a body shop. get a lot of wrecks and the occasional radiator/fan/condenser change and sometimes I get lucky and insurance replaces fans because tabs are missing or shroud is a little broke. so I came across a 18'' mustang fan out of a 4.6 GT. bottom of the shroud is a little broke but nothing that stops the fan from working fine. im planning on using the dirt bound controller-> http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/jeep...an-controller/ <-and relay that kicks on low and another before the "low" relay that kicks off low and kicks on high. simple enough. I understand the fan isnt a huge performance increase and that it draws the alternator and this and that. Im just werry of clutch fans and if the efan isn't running on the highway I know that will help a lot. also the clutch fan is nosiey. im just wondering if anyone has used a mustang fan, or is it the same thing as a Taurus? or if anyone sees flaws in my plan? comments on yay or ney would be helpful.

grand2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.