Mounting stuff to the back of the rear seats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Mounting stuff to the back of the rear seats

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 04-23-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
nicklopic
1998 ZJ 

Mounting stuff to the back of the rear seats

So I want to mount my long board and my skateboard to the the off the rear seats. Does anyone know what is under the carpeting so I know what I'm mounting to before I do it?

Also does anyone have any ideas on how to do it? I'm toying with ideas because I would like to be able to remove them and be able to sleep in the back and stuff and not have straps or something scrapping my legs back there. Any ideas would be great

Unread 04-24-2013, 01:45 AM   #2
Concolour
1994 ZJ 

I seriously just toss my longboard in the back. Easier than trying to mount it somewhere IMO
Concolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
nicklopic
1998 ZJ 

I know, I want to do it because I think it would look pretty nice and make it look organized
Unread 04-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #4
mig1289
1998 ZJ 

you can mount up heavy duty magnets to the backside it the rear seat

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.