Morris 4x4..UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Morris 4x4..UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.com

Unread 07-02-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
Raimundo
1993 ZJ 

Morris 4x4..UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!

I bought an adjustable track bar from MORRIS 4x4 on May 27th. Received it on June 6th. Installed it a couple of days later just to find out that they send me the wrong one, I shipped it back to them on June 11th or so (of course, had to pay $23.00 for the shipment),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Today, JULY 2nd,,I'm still waiting for the right one after speaking to several people over the phone and e-mails. If you want to feel bad, aggravated, forgotten about,,,buy from them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raimundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:10 PM   #2
MasterOne
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimundo View Post
I bought an adjustable track bar from MORRIS 4x4 on May 27th. Received it on June 6th. Installed it a couple of days later just to find out that they send me the wrong one, I shipped it back to them on June 11th or so (of course, had to pay $23.00 for the shipment),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Today, JULY 2nd,,I'm still waiting for the right one after speaking to several people over the phone and e-mails. If you want to feel bad, aggravated, forgotten about,,,buy from them!!!!!!!!!!!!
If they sent you the wrong part, you should ask them to pay the return shipping as the burden would be on them.
MasterOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 08:27 PM   #3
floridajpr
2012 JK Wrangler 

I had a little trouble with a recent order from Morris 4x4 also. I ordered a RSE LED Light kit from them and they sent me an email with tracking info from FedEx and the tracking info said my order was delivered to Bryson City, NC. but I live in Jax, FL.
I just called them and worked through the situation. It took a couple of calls and a few emails to get it straightened out but they were nice and realized they had a problem. It took a little longer than I expected and a little bit of effort on mine & their part to get my order to me but in the end everything worked out fine.
I think they are respectable company, it seems that they may be having some internal problems in shipping that they are trying to hammer out right now.
Unread 07-03-2013, 09:52 AM   #4
huntsducks70
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridajpr View Post
I had a little trouble with a recent order from
I think they are respectable company, it seems that they may be having some internal problems in shipping that they are trying to hammer out right now.
if they were truly a stand up (respectable company), they would have offered to pay the return shipping, you shouldn't have to fight for it, you can't dispute that logic.
huntsducks70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 10:14 AM   #5
floridajpr
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntsducks70 View Post
if they were truly a stand up (respectable company), they would have offered to pay the return shipping, you shouldn't have to fight for it, you can't dispute that logic.
Did they ask the vendor if they would pay for shipping? Doesn't look like it from reading.
Unread 07-03-2013, 10:23 AM   #6
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

How do you install it and then realize it was the wrong one?
WhiteOut is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #7
Raimundo
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOut View Post
How do you install it and then realize it was the wrong one?

OK;My Jeep is only a mare one & half inch lifted since I replaced the coil springs and spacers. They sale an adjustable track bar which they claim to be good for ZERO to FIVE inches lift, but they sent me the one for THREE to SIX inch. that one is shaped just a little different so you wouldn't know until you put it, since the Jeep is not lifted that much, the luck nut by the adjust tie rod will hit the differential cover when I take bumps, bounce even in normal street driving, you know, some streets are,,,,,,, well, they transfer me again and again, please wait,,,I'll call you back,,,they sent it back,,etc,etc, Finally I'm supposed to get the right one tomorrow,,,,as for the shipment cost I already paid for it and I really doubt I'll ever get it back, It's ok, the can keep it, at the expense of they're reputation.
Raimundo is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.