mopar performance pcm? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > mopar performance pcm?

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
JayRay08
1996 ZJ 

mopar performance pcm?

Hey all,

I am finding mopar performace pcms that say dodge 5.2 (my zj is a 5.2 aswel) but have not found any that say jeep. are they one in the same or do i have to find a performace pcm that specifically says jeep.

thanks

JayRay08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 04:15 PM   #2
Scopez
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRay08
Hey all,

I am finding mopar performace pcms that say dodge 5.2 (my zj is a 5.2 aswel) but have not found any that say jeep. are they one in the same or do i have to find a performace pcm that specifically says jeep.

thanks
They're discontinued. You can find a used one, but they're still hard to come by. I believe SCT is coming out with a tuner for our ZJs soon. Atleast that's what hemifever told me when I emailed them a month ago.
Unread 08-21-2013, 04:18 PM   #3
kg6mov
Hears the voices

1996 ZJ 

I thought the ZJ could already be sct tuned? Thats what all the tsf guys do to their niners.

"Whats wrong with a PT Cruiser?"
"Coulda had a V8!"

96 build thread

Niner build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas ZJ1 View Post
I heard someone yell "mall crawler" from the back porch. I'll go see who said that. Be right back.
kg6mov is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #4
Scopez
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6mov
I thought the ZJ could already be sct tuned? Thats what all the tsf guys do to their niners.
Hmmm. I misread the email. My bad.

"Normally I'd have a great solution. But it'll have to wait a bit longer. SCT has discontinued the x2 9550 model before they've finished putting the Dodge platform on their X3 device. They will have the X3 device out end of summer. Supposedly it will have a data logger. Please email SCT WEEKLY via www.sctflash.com contact info and ask about their X3 Dodge device so they continue to see the demand. With as many folks as I am sending to them to email about this, they seem to be responding.

Sean Powell
www.hemifevertuning.com"

From his email.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.