Minnesota Jeeps! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Minnesota Jeeps!

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 07-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #1
UNDJeep
1997 ZJ 

Minnesota Jeeps!

Is there any minnesota jeep people around here that know a good mechanic to bring my jeep to get worked on around the metro? I need some work done real fast and could use some help....

UNDJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
UNDJeep
1997 ZJ 

^i have some serious death wobble in my 97 zj that needs to be fixed. I have no idea who to bring it to to get fixed....
Unread 07-12-2009, 03:20 AM   #3
QuadraTokn
1930 WJ 

have someone turn the steering wheel back and forth with the jeep on while you watch for movement in any joints of the steering/suspension systems. tighten anything thats loose.
QuadraTokn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
Tweaks
1997 ZJ 

Call Burnsville Offroad. They're on highway 13 across the road from Park Jeep. Park Jeep always treated me well too. Otherwise, the only other shop I would trust is the BP/Amoco station on the corner of Dodd Rd. and Hwy55 near the McDonalds in Mendota Heights. That's all South Metro stuff though.
Tweaks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #5
jeepon20
2010 WK 

The only place i will let touch my car is Youngstedts Goodyear in Chanhassen. They are very friendly and WILL NOT jerk you around for extra crap! They will say "You might want to think about getting this or that done" but they are no nonsense paople and will not tell you that something needs to be replaced right away.
jeepon20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #6
UNDJeep
1997 ZJ 

Is burnsville offroad also know as iron rock offroad?
Unread 07-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #7
UNDJeep
1997 ZJ 

^thanks everyone for you suggestions!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.