Michigan front bumper laws? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Michigan front bumper laws?

Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Unread 10-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
97ZJ_FOORx4
1997 ZJ 

Michigan front bumper laws?

So I made a custom front bumper a while back and now I want to redesign it a little bit. To do this ill have to take it off for a couple days. I was wondering if it's illegal in Michigan to drive without the front bumper cover until I get it how I want it?

97ZJ_FOORx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #2
jm8881
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97ZJ_FOORx4 View Post
So I made a custom front bumper a while back and now I want to redesign it a little bit. To do this ill have to take it off for a couple days. I was wondering if it's illegal in Michigan to drive without the front bumper cover until I get it how I want it?
You do not need a bumper cover, the actual bumper beneath it is what's needed.
jm8881 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.