LTB: 1997 TSi - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > LTB: 1997 TSi

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-16-2003, 09:29 AM   #1
brs

LTB: 1997 TSi

I've owned cherokees and cj's in the past. Now am looking at a 1997 zj TSi with the 5.2 & Quadra-trac.

I know that earlier zj's had "reliability" issues. What should I be looking for as I comb over this rig?

Thanks!
Byron

brs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2003, 10:53 AM   #2
wvit

I have a 97 Tsi with the 4.0 and two wheel drive in it. My only problems have been with the rear end bearing, which the dealer replaced under warrenty and with the CD player which has just started acting up.

All in all it has been a good vehicle, it now has 92,000 on it.
wvit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2003, 02:39 PM   #3
JeepStangGuy
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I have a '97 TSi 5.2L Quadratrac, bought it at 29k has 80k on it now, The only part other that brakes tires and oil that I have replaced was the waterpump.

David
JeepStangGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.