Low speed fan sensor on 5.9 is dead.. How do i fix this ? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Low speed fan sensor on 5.9 is dead.. How do i fix this ?

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #31
zjosh93
1993 ZJ 

http://www.wellsve.com/custom_search...hp?showall=yes

This is a pretty good list of radiator fan switches. It's not comprehensive but you can look up other fan switches on RockAuto and plug them into the cross reference to find the specs. Just match your thread and switch type and you should be able to find something. make sure you note where they list the accuracy. The actual trip temp may be plus or minus 10 degrees from the spec.

zjosh93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 03:58 PM   #32
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

if its plus or minus 10 degree's then that makes sense to why my new sensor turns on and off 10f cooler then my previous
Candymancan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #33
HighLonesome
Belief In All Things Jeep

1995 ZJ 

Awesome site!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjosh93 View Post
http://www.wellsve.com/custom_search...hp?showall=yes

This is a pretty good list of radiator fan switches. It's not comprehensive but you can look up other fan switches on RockAuto and plug them into the cross reference to find the specs. Just match your thread and switch type and you should be able to find something. make sure you note where they list the accuracy. The actual trip temp may be plus or minus 10 degrees from the spec.
HighLonesome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.