Low production ZJs - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Low production ZJs

Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-20-2014, 10:02 PM   #61
emncfi

Found a silver Orvis in the Pick and Pull yard here in Portland today, pretty hashed inside, only rear door panels and seat were ok

emncfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2014, 10:37 PM   #62
zj97ltd
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_D View Post
I have one of the silver Orvis Editions!

And it still has the retractable cargo cover that works!
I'm still kicking myself for selling mine. The things $4/gallon gas will make you do...
zj97ltd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014, 12:46 PM   #63
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

I came across one of those excursion models today. The interior panels were real wood, pretty cool.

I believe it was a conversion, not a jeep production. Two things stand out; the grill doesnt follow the radius of the front end, and the cladding was laredo cladding with a panel bOlted over the "LAREDO" thats molded in

The wood paneling was niice

Damn i shouldve got the vin an requested a build sheet
Unread 01-28-2014, 08:48 PM   #64
ejschultz
Web Wheeler

1997 ZJ 

The Excursion was definitely a conversion performed by an aftermarket company. It would be like going to a GMC dealer and buying a conversion van. They still sell them as new vehicles but neither the factory or the dealer modified it to be that way.
ejschultz is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.