looking for skid plates for ZJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > looking for skid plates for ZJ

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 07-15-2002, 08:06 PM   #1
Camster

looking for skid plates for ZJ

as said in the topic i'm in the market for some skid plates for a ZJ. i was wondering if anyone had some they'd be willing to sell. as long as they're not like rusted through or totally bent to hell i'm interested. if you have an offer i'd pay for shipping and to get in touch my e-mail is cam_limp@yahoo.com; my priorities are transmission and gas tank but if you have anything let me know. thanks everyone

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/davidpage/Camsjeep.html]My Jeep[/url]
Camster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2002, 09:48 PM   #2
Digger196

Yeah help my Offroad buddy out! he really needs it. the trails around here have ruts to the transfor case and it messes his Jeep up.
Digger196 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.