Looking at '02 Ltd w/ 4.7HO & QD - Anything to look for? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Looking at '02 Ltd w/ 4.7HO & QD - Anything to look for?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 06-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
mbr129

Looking at '02 Ltd w/ 4.7HO & QD - Anything to look for?

It has 115K miles. It looks fine. Anything to look for when I test-drive it?

Generally, is there anything about that car that screams "time bomb?" The HO engine and QuadraDrive seem sophisticated, but does that equal unreliable?

I'll be putting under 5k miles a year on it.

Thanks guys. Not much luck with the search feature.

mbr129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2009, 11:50 PM   #2
iluvtruenos
2000 WJ 

Blend Doors!!

Rampant Pack of Retards group president.
2000 WJ, 4.5l, AX15, 242 D60/14b, 5.5" lift front, 7.5" rear. Ford Expedition rear coils, Ram 350 shocks, JKS, IRO Long Arms, cool Badlands flag thingy.
1987 XJ - Gone but not forgotten
iluvtruenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2009, 06:13 AM   #3
mbr129

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtruenos View Post
Blend Doors!!
Yeah, I did hear of that problem. But that seems easy enough to check for. I mean, it's just a matter of making sure the HVAC blows the right temperature of air out of the requested vents, right?
mbr129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2009, 07:11 AM   #4
ratmonkey
R.I.P.

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbr129 View Post
Yeah, I did hear of that problem. But that seems easy enough to check for. I mean, it's just a matter of making sure the HVAC blows the right temperature of air out of the requested vents, right?
no, do the atc codes check.

www.wjjeeps.com

ratmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.