lockers??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > lockers???

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 02-18-2003, 03:07 PM   #1
motox77x

lockers???

My Grand is a daily driver as well as my wheeler. With that said, who makes a locker that will give me problem free opperation on the street, but also lock up on the trail. So many options, but who to go with...Any help?

(By the way, this is for the rear 35 or 35c, I don't know which I have)

Unread 02-18-2003, 03:45 PM   #2
newjeepper

ARB selectable lockers
newjeepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2003, 11:54 PM   #3
ChrisinVA

Definitely go with a selectable locker. As a daily street driver that may see snow, etc you don't want something automatically binding your rear wheels together.
ChrisinVA is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.