Location of the door chime 94-97 zj? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Location of the door chime 94-97 zj?

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 12-28-2003, 11:37 AM   #1
Mikey B

Location of the door chime 94-97 zj?

Can anyone tell me the location under the dash for the door chime on a 94-97 zj?

Thanks
MIkey B

Hella 500's | Hella Micro FF | "Walmart light bar"
[B][I]
R.I.P.[/I][/B]
Mikey B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2003, 02:12 PM   #2
LakesideJeep

I dont know if it changed from 93 to 94, but on a 93 it's under the left side of the dash, a small pink box with a speaker in it. It just plugs into the socket.
LakesideJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2003, 03:41 PM   #3
Mikey B

thanks, I'll look again.

I have a 94 or 95 ZJ that was totalled at my work and its just waiting to be shipped off to the scrap yard and I want the door buzzer, I looked Saturday night under the dash butI coulfn't seem to find it. I even took down the Fuse block

Does anyone know what side of the steering column its on?

thanks
Mikey B
Hella 500's | Hella Micro FF | "Walmart light bar"
[B][I]
R.I.P.[/I][/B]
Mikey B is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.