Lights on cargo racks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Lights on cargo racks

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 10-05-2001, 02:55 AM   #1
bushmasta

Lights on cargo racks

I have seen quite a few zj with a con-ferr rack with lights mounted. how did they wire it? drill through the ceiling? through the doors, how do you hide the wires and maintain water intergity?

also please chime in about the nerfs if you have any ideas. all i have seen really is kevin's and so far seem best bang for buck, chime in about ORGS supernerfs and Olympic rock sliders.

bushmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2001, 08:35 AM   #2
fReAkY_dIvEr

I have the same question exactly!! I have a Surco roof rack and am wondering just exactly how people have mounted lights on it and ran the wiring...
fReAkY_dIvEr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.