Lifting 98 ZJ 5.9L - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Lifting 98 ZJ 5.9L

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 08-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #46
hondakilla98
1998 ZJ 

I'm assuming most of these comments are pointed at me.

I'm one of those people that has a hard time keeping a car more than a year. So I have to be careful to not spend too much money. Otherwise I'll lose a lot when I sell it. That's why I bought one that already had $4k invested into it for $4k and had low miles for it's age, 116k. I'll probably keep it 2 years and resell it. Some of the parts will come off and be resold and some will stay on the jeep. And I'll probably be out $2k. $1k a year to use a vehicle is acceptable to me.

As far as power goes, it's still faster than a stock 4.0, and more than fast enough to pull out into traffic. If I want speed I'll go for a ride on my 180 hp Kawasaki zx12r.

This is my wife's DD, it'll be used on pavement 98% of its life with us. And if I need lower gearing I have low range. It's not like it's a rock crawler.

5.9 Limited, RE 4" lift, RE FTB, JK take offs w/ 255/75/17 BFG MT's, 1.25" wheel adapters, ARB Bumper, Superwinch LP10000, K&N intake, Flowmaster, custom JL & Focal stereo, 20% tint, KOR roof mount tire carrier, JCR sliders, cobra 75 wx st
hondakilla98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.