Lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Lift

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-10-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
Dizasty
1997 ZJ 

Lift

So im in the market of getting a 2" BB but can't figure out if im better off buying it with shocks or without I see the spacers for like 60 bucks but then you add the shocks your lookin at 200 bucks trying to get the most bang for my buck, advice would be awesome Im a noob fixin up my ZJ btw I have some new shocks that were just recently put on.

Dizasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2011, 11:57 PM   #2
biebs53
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizasty
So im in the market of getting a 2" BB but can't figure out if im better off buying it with shocks or without I see the spacers for like 60 bucks but then you add the shocks your lookin at 200 bucks trying to get the most bang for my buck, advice would be awesome Im a noob fixin up my ZJ btw I have some new shocks that were just recently put on.
You dont HAVE to buy new shocks. It is highly recommended though. You will probably bottom out even on speed bumps. If you plan on going higher in the future, I suggest you save up more now and go for that. If you plan on just running a 2" for a long time, you should get shocks. Your call though

Build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-raven-biebs53-build-thread-1215245/[/FONT][/url][/CENTER]
biebs53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2011, 12:40 AM   #3
badbird17x
Web Wheeler

1994 ZJ 

I bought the 3in lift spacers with shocks for $240. This is a great setup for me, and didnt have to mess with anything else. Though now I am looking for more, you'll get it too
badbird17x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2011, 01:04 AM   #4
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

I would get the shocks with the kit and do not go over 2.25" on the BB. Going with a 3" puck is a bit too much for the spring posts.
WhiteOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #5
Dizasty
1997 ZJ 

Awesome thanks guys for the feedback I found a rubicon express 2BB for 238.00 with shocks so looks like ill be picking that one up.
Dizasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.