led dome light mod. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > led dome light mod.

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-21-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
davidtownsend
2006 WK 

I was wondering what would work. I saw some cheep ones on e bay and I am tired of the dim stock ones. I would like to change all of my dome lights out. Thanks for the help!

Unread 07-21-2013, 08:10 PM   #2
JasonStebbins
1997 ZJ 

www.SuperBrightLEDS.com

I went with green. They look great.
JasonStebbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #3
davidtownsend
2006 WK 

What is the part number for them? Did you just go with the dome light? Our did you do the instrument cluster too?
Unread 07-22-2013, 04:35 AM   #4
coralman
green backs to no backs

1998 ZJ 

I got the ones off ebay that mount in the socket like a regular bulb but are flat panels instead of a tubular style. White/bluish light. Lights up the jeep much better {since I,m half blind anyways} and the light color eliminated the yellow cast to the lenses while they are on.

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
coralman is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.