Leather cracking - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Leather cracking

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 05-08-2003, 11:00 AM   #1
Jillie

Leather cracking

my drivers side seat is cracking on the left side what can i do to keep it from getting worse?

anyone have any suggestions?

i condition my leather with Lexol. i am prolly gonna have to do liquid leather repair

Jillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2003, 10:44 PM   #2
pHaZe5unIt1

buy another seat for a yard(cheap I bought 2 for 200) or take it to a upolstroy shop and have them take the seat apart and put new skins on them. BTW the only parts on the leater seat that are real leather are the parts that *** and back hit, the rest is vinyl.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.