Leak Detection Pump(Reply Fast) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Leak Detection Pump(Reply Fast)

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-25-2006, 05:04 PM   #1
DMiester129

Leak Detection Pump(Reply Fast)

I've had a 99 WJ Laredo with a 4.0 sittin in my yard for about 6 years and I'm finally gonna get it on the road befor this year ends. One question. I need to get the entire Leak Detection Pump. This includes the leak detection pump, filter and bracket. (As shown on the last page before the glossary in the 99 Shop Manual). Does anybody know how much would this cost. Can i get it at Napa? and where does it exactly bolt to. I Can't find the hole anywhere on the LF fender. Please reply fast. Winters comin and I gotta work on it outside in my driveway.

DMiester129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2006, 02:37 PM   #2
DMiester129

I Bought the car wrecked in 2000(got it for $1500). It still has 7352 miles. Replaced the Transmission, Transfer Case, front axle and suspension, new doors and a fender. Still Need info on the leak detection pump to get it on the road before winter please.
DMiester129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2006, 04:57 PM   #3
kentman
2006 XK Commander 

I would try a junk yard.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.