lack of fuel? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > lack of fuel?

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
hwnmike
1996 XJ Cherokee 

lack of fuel?

i am an xj guy for my rig, but my wife has a 97 zj 5.2 laredo. her rig is bone stock, so today her zj died. just stopped running, sort of like a dead battery, no fuel injection. well the battery is only 9 months old. she got it started about 3 min. after it died. all interior electrical memory was reset. drove to my work without a single problem, and turned it off. i tried restarting it and it would not start without holding down gas pedal. it would not idle without holding down gas pedal. i started it held the pedal down(only about 1100 rpm's) for abouit 30 seconds and it worked normally.???? i am unfamiliar with the 5.2 and the way its wired. sorry for the long write up, im just unsure where to start. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdemux View Post
They don't call me "hey you behind the bushes" for nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by branscorp View Post
thanx but i still have a question i know about lifts spacers shackles but wtf r bumbstops!?!?!
hwnmike is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.