Keyless Remote - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Keyless Remote

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 11-29-2005, 07:13 PM   #1
richbivi

Keyless Remote

Does anyone know how to programm the keyless remote for a 1999 Grand Cherokee Limited?

richbivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2005, 07:24 PM   #2
freeburg
1987 MJ Comanche 

i just proged mine 5 months ago let me find the instructions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry but ur gonna have to take it to a jeep/dodge dealership

Last edited by freeburg; 11-29-2005 at 08:23 PM..
freeburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2005, 08:46 PM   #3
RobertTF
2001 WJ 

Courtesy of wjjeeps.com:

Programming the RKE transmitter access codes requires the use of a DRBIII scan tool, so if you need ro replace one or want a spare you'll need to visit your local dealer to have this done.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.