Sorry the fob is the remote. There is a TSB 08-011-03 for this fault (2003 year module)
5JM61DX9AB Door Module, Passenger (WJ - Domestic Mkt.)
5JM63DX9AB Door Module, Passenger (WG - International Mkt.)
so the other way to do it cheaper is to fit the module yourself and then just pay the dealer to programe your remotes.
1. remove the passenger side door panel.
2. Remove the old door module from the passenger side door panel. The old
door module will not have an external antenna wire.
3. Install the new door module while temporarily routing the external antenna wire
along the door panel above the electrical wire harness.
4. If the vehicle is a WJ, route the external antenna wire through the two
support loops and tape the antenna to the door panel at two locations. The
WJ external antenna is 431 mm. (17 in.) in length.
5. If the vehicle is a WG, the external antenna wire is 533 mm. (21 in.) in length. Route
the WG antenna wire through both support loops and tape the antenna wire to the door
panel. Tape the remaining length of antenna wire to the electrical wire harness.
6. Install the passenger side door panel.
Book time is 0.3 hours so donít know how much the dealer was going to charge.
hope this helps