Keyless entry - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Keyless entry

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 10-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
KiloWatts
1996 ZJ 

Keyless entry

Alright, I replaced my passenger side door panel, and suddenly my keyless entry remote does not work (at all).

Does it have something to do with the new passenger door panel switch? Just want to quickly ask here before I take it apart again.

KiloWatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
KiloWatts
1996 ZJ 

I'll answer my own question:

YES, the keyless entry is controlled from the passenger-side door panel switch. If you install a new switch, you'll have to reprogram your remote. I simply put the old switch in, and all is well.
KiloWatts is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.