K&n intakes - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > K&n intakes

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-15-2005, 08:10 PM   #1
19psi
1998 XJ Cherokee 

K&n intakes

any of you guys tried the k&n intake on a 4.7? did you get any seat of the pants gains?

19psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2005, 11:21 PM   #2
jeep_on

I had one on my 99 WJ, have the same one on my 00 WJ now. It helped the MPG a little bit, but nothing huge. These really help when you install a better exhaust system and get a computer performance upgrade.

They do work, as I said, had them in both my WJs, and I have on in my ZJ. Also installed one on a friendís Overland and she loves it.

Waiting on a 2013 RHD JK Unlimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
Wait, you can't cross creeks up there? What the Hell is up with these Canadians?
jeep_on is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2005, 11:47 PM   #3
1337jeeper

didn't bother with the K&N because 300 bucks is -=-=-=-=in rediculous, so instead i decided to make my own. love it. you'll be amazed by the intake note.
1337jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads
  • Intakes - WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum (11 replies)
  • Intakes - ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum (16 replies)
  • Air Intakes - ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum (31 replies)
  • WK Intakes - WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum (8 replies)
  • Air Intakes - ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum (6 replies)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.