JZ Fender Flares. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > JZ Fender Flares.

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 08-19-2011, 05:00 AM   #1
taylortejas
2012 JK Wrangler 

JZ Fender Flares.

hey y'all. i just bought/installed the bushwacker cut-out fender flares for my ZJ. I have a 3.5" lift and 31" tires, but the tires are only 10" wide. I am definitely going to get 33" tires very soon. but i wasn't sure if i would be able to fit 12.5" wides. can anyone help me out?

taylortejas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2011, 06:58 AM   #2
Dyn0mitemat
1998 ZJ 

Sorry I'm not much help as I can't answer your question, but can you get some pics?

Did you have to trim the fenders to put the flares on? How much?

I'm debating between the bushwackers and icelands
Unread 08-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
taylortejas
2012 JK Wrangler 

hey man no worries i got the 33 tires 12.5 wide and they fit just fine.

yeah i had to trim them for the tire clearance. i think the bushwackers look more agressive than the icelands but they're both about the same price. here's a picture: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...g?t=1313960243
Unread 08-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
BlackDaddyZJ
1994 ZJ 

i feel as though either the cladding needs to be painted black or the flares need to be gray, but i definitely think the cladding should be black
IRO 4.5" Lift
35x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's

98 5.9
Restored and daily driven
BlackDaddyZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #5
taylortejas
2012 JK Wrangler 

yeah man i had the impression that the fender flares were grey... in the bushwacker ad they are grey/silver so now it looks kind of funny with the colors being different

Tags
bushwacker , fender flares , fit , tires , zj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.