Jumphiggggg's 5.2L ZJ Limited Build - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Jumphiggggg's 5.2L ZJ Limited Build

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 04-27-2013, 09:21 AM   #16
jumphiggggg
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick440 View Post
Do you have front and rear tow points?

Edit:: oh i see u do.
I actually don't have a rear on yet, im going to some junkyards soon and going to see if I can find a trailer hitch and I'll get a d-ring tow point for it probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riot1987 View Post
While this is definitely something to be cautious about, I know a couple who had gotten the 2" BB and haven't had had a problem. If I go any higher though.. no way im using fat bobs.
:P

Mod list: Fat Bob's BB 2", Summit Racing D-Ring 15" wheels, 31" Dynapro M/T, Ebay Smoked Headlights, Ebay smoked taillights, Muffler to tail pipe delete, and a hellaton of stickers...[/CENTER]
jumphiggggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2013, 10:09 AM   #17
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumphiggggg View Post
I actually don't have a rear on yet, im going to some junkyards soon and going to see if I can find a trailer hitch and I'll get a d-ring tow point for it probably.

While this is definitely something to be cautious about, I know a couple who had gotten the 2" BB and haven't had had a problem. If I go any higher though.. no way im using fat bobs.
:P
No issues with a 2". Even the name Fat Bobs is lame haha keep away from the cheap crap it's just a waste of money and a PITA.
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #18
jumphiggggg
1998 ZJ 

Alrighty, so I haven't been on here in quite some time and I figured it was time for a bit of an update.

So i've taken the jeep off roading a couple times now and haven't had any problems except for on this most recent trip. I got hung up on a rock and ended up destroying my muffler and smashing my exhuast tip into the rear bumper Oh well. I also got pulled over for my jeep being taller than 22 inches off the ground in the rear.. I mean come on.. really? He also mention my taillights being too dark so i bought some red tint to try out and see what I think!

As for the exhaust, I think im just going to cut off the muffler up to the tip and weld in a side pipe. Could be interesting.

Anyways for now boys, cheerio!

Mod list: Fat Bob's BB 2", Summit Racing D-Ring 15" wheels, 31" Dynapro M/T, Ebay Smoked Headlights, Ebay smoked taillights, Muffler to tail pipe delete, and a hellaton of stickers...[/CENTER]
Unread 06-12-2013, 12:12 PM   #19
moparlover1992
1995 ZJ 

There's laws against being too high off the ground? Lol. Mines at 28 1/4 in the rear and ya tinted tails will get you in trouble. My old dodge has them and I've been pulled over ten times for it but they never give me a warning or ticket. That's why I stuck with tinted front blinkers up front and left the tails alone on my jeep. Looks good tho man
95 zj 5.2 np242 3.5'' IRO lift, IRO adjustable arms, KOR front trackbar, steering stabilizer and box brace, IRO rear adjustable trackbar, bilsteins, Hughes plenum plate, flow master 40, 31x10.5s on 15'' dc-2 rims
Mopar or no car!
moparlover1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #20
OldManTan
1998 ZJ 

damn work internet blocking pics...
will have to check this thread when I get home
Chargold?
if so.. Sweeet!
if not... booo
jk
OldManTan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 07:58 PM   #21
jumphiggggg
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparlover1992 View Post
There's laws against being too high off the ground? Lol. Mines at 28 1/4 in the rear and ya tinted tails will get you in trouble. My old dodge has them and I've been pulled over ten times for it but they never give me a warning or ticket. That's why I stuck with tinted front blinkers up front and left the tails alone on my jeep. Looks good tho man
Yeah I can see why I guess.. its just annoying haha Chattanooga crime rates are high but I guess they are low enough to worry about a jeep with tinted tails. Oh well. I have some red tint coming in so hopefully that'll look good.
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManTan View Post
damn work internet blocking pics...
will have to check this thread when I get home
Chargold?
if so.. Sweeet!
if not... booo
jk
Hahahaha nice Yeah its the Chargold!

Unread 10-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #22
jumphiggggg
1998 ZJ 

Sheesh I haven't been on in forever...

Hey guys! I just realized I haven't posted anything in here in forever so its times for a few updates!
As a personal update, I just started my sophomore year in college at Lee University in Cleveland TN so wheeling has not happened in about 3 months.. but on the bright side, im going this sunday with Andrew So it should be fun.

Haven't done a whole lot to the ZJ except I built a spot light out of some headlight that my dad found in a house, and modified OEM (Which I destroyed my old ones accidentally on a trip.. rocks hurt fog lights guys haha ) housings so I'll put up a picture when its finished!

Well thats about it, here is some photos for you guys!

This is the most recent picture I have!

Couple oldish ones

The most amazing shot I have taken of Andrew's jeep, (Myusername1674)

Unread 10-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #23
Myusername1674
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

I do so love that picture... Can't wait to hit the trails man!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.