JeepTunes front tweeters - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > JeepTunes front tweeters

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 03-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
DaMitsuMan
2011 WK 

JeepTunes front tweeters

Just figured I would let everyone know about how great these speakers are. Easy to install, guarenteed for life, and cheap. The shipping was quick. I paid $55 shipped and I recieved two tweeters, wire cutter and stripper and easy to read instructions. I encourage anyone who has blown tweeters in their wj to buy these. Hope this helps guys... heres the link

jeeptunes.com

Unread 03-13-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
RyanSBenson
2001 WJ 

I might have to get those. I have re-glued mine twice now, and they are so torn up I don't think that I can glue them a third time when they go.

How's the sound with those compared to stock?
RyanSBenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
DaMitsuMan
2011 WK 

well the only time i have heard the stock ones is when they are blown or rattle. They are great for highs...I installed them this morning in an hour...I think the sound quality would be night and day...I think they sound great. They are really heavy and seem durable...I would suggest you to do it. For 55 bucks shipped, I dont think you can go wrong...
Unread 03-13-2009, 05:01 PM   #4
Chris93zj
1993 ZJ 

just an fyi...there are aftermarket infinity tweeters out there that can fit these openings...not going to be bolt-in like this, but I have personally installed them before. Didn't take too much modification, the hard part is getting a set. Model is reference 1021t. They were around 60 bucks through amazon last time I had someone order them.

But tweeters are one of those things you may not hear the difference in. I can tell a difference between something cheaply made and these but I've never heard the JeepTunes ones. They do look extremely close in design to those used in Chev Blazer's in the dash (4x6 plate with a tweeter in the middle of it)... I do like how these would be pretty much plug and play tho.
Chris93zj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #5
itsformo

Jeeptunes tweeters (may not want to trust them)

I paid for jeeptunes tweeters 7 days ago (Thursday 29th) when I did not receive them today (Wednesday 4th) I called jeeptunes. They guy said they shipped USPS...I called USPS and they said the order was just processed today!!! Every page on Jeeptunes website says they ship FEDEX or UPS...its plastered all over each page, but they shipped mine using USPS which takes 5lifetimes longer than the other two. If you buy their speakers make sure you either give two weeks for shipping or make sure they honor their committment and ship it fedex or ups!!!
itsformo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.