Jeep shop in Salt Lake City - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Jeep shop in Salt Lake City

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-25-2006, 10:24 AM   #1
worldly

Jeep shop in Salt Lake City

Gang,

Can anyone recommend an Independent Jeep shop in the south Salt Lake Area?

Thank you,
JnC

worldly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2006, 11:49 AM   #2
J's02Overland

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldly
Gang,

Can anyone recommend an Independent Jeep shop in the south Salt Lake Area?

Thank you,
JnC
Teraflex Plus Jeep Adventure Outfitters
5241 S 300 West
Murray, UT 84107 - 4711

(801) 713-3314

Hope this helps....
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][B]2003 Maxima GLE (Haul a$$ car)[/B][/COLOR] Fully Loaded[/FONT][/SIZE]
J's02Overland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2006, 12:00 PM   #3
Marc Loudon

After I bought my WJ I went down to Teraflex and spoke with a guy just about jeeps and WJs in general. He was a cool guy, very knowledgeable and very nice. He even invited me to go on a jeep outing that Saturday with some other guys just so I could check out the different Jeep mods and meet some people.

I will definately be going back there in the future if I need work done on my Jeep.

'00 WJ Laredo
4.7L 4WD

>*insert clever screen name here*<
Marc Loudon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2006, 05:05 PM   #4
J's02Overland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Loudon
After I bought my WJ I went down to Teraflex and spoke with a guy just about jeeps and WJs in general. He was a cool guy, very knowledgeable and very nice. He even invited me to go on a jeep outing that Saturday with some other guys just so I could check out the different Jeep mods and meet some people.

I will definately be going back there in the future if I need work done on my Jeep.
Right on!! They are good guy's...They even helped me out for parts on my Yota!! Also not sure if you have been down to the 4 wheel parts wherehouse in west valley or of off 201, they have tons of stuff. As far as a mechanic shop I have been under warrenty so I have been takin to the stealer for now till it expires...
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][B]2003 Maxima GLE (Haul a$$ car)[/B][/COLOR] Fully Loaded[/FONT][/SIZE]
J's02Overland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #5
radjeeper

The Rad Jeeper
1410 S. Jefferson St.
SLC, UT 84115

Specializes in CJs but works on all Jeeps, Toyota's, and other 4x4s.

We are small and personable and focus on quality service.
radjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 08:20 AM   #6
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

Good to know, but holy necro-bump.

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 V8- IRO 3", 245/75/16 Duratracs
Jeeples is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.