jeep door question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > jeep door question

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 05-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
Michael75189
1996 ZJ 

jeep door question

Does anyone have a drive side door for sale or know anyone that has one for sale my door lock is break off inside and need to replace the door if anyone got one let me know

Michael75189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
DickDickle
1996 ZJ 

You don't need to change the entire door just because the lock is broken
DickDickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2013, 08:36 PM   #3
Michael75189
1996 ZJ 

The bottom of the lock were the bolts go their nothing to hold the bottom bolts in at do to the person i got the truck from they salmed it all the time and broke the bottom bolt holes out of the door i try to cut a piece of metal to have something to hold the bolts and worked for all while
Michael75189 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.