Jeep doesn't roll anymore! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Jeep doesn't roll anymore!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-01-2013, 02:48 AM   #1
orvisss
1995 ZJ 

Jeep doesn't roll anymore!

So, i finally got a chance to work on my jeep. Thankfully my buddy has uncle with nice shop. Because without air tools I would never been able to accomplish these tasks... I was afraid of that CV-axle nut will be tough... Well, it wasn't all that tough. 3 bolts that hold wheel hub were REALLY tough. Even with air impact! So, finally, We got those bolts out... It was really impossible to take those wheel hubs, they fused really well. Took about an hour to take those hubs off. So, driver side cv-axle...

That doesn't look too healthy, and who knows how long jeep was driven like that.
So, I've replaced cv-axles both sides, hubs, brake rotors, brake pads and track bar. Then I've replaced internal grill, external grill, head lights and turn signals. External grill came from limited... Obviously with the same paint code, it is not the same green! However, still feels good Of course keying depressed the heck out of me...
So, now I need to change pinion seals, rear brakes, do something about oil leaking, change head liner. So question. Music is not working. All of 6 speakers do not work. (while stereo itself is working) could it be a fuse? I don't suppose that wiring died at all 6 speakers?

orvisss is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.