I've got free $$ and a stock ZJ... Suspension upgrade anyone? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > I've got free $$ and a stock ZJ... Suspension upgrade anyone?

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #16
Kolak
Vendor

The ZJ has upper isolators only. You use them in combination with your BB kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTheDogs View Post
Are isolators matched upper and lower? Does the BB replace the upper isolator? Or do I set the BB on it?

kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #17
Kolak
Vendor

I have the correct part number Bilsteins available for your lift height and I have Bilsteins on special right now.

I also have an affordable high quality BB kit available.

So send me a PM and we'll chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTheDogs View Post
So, its sounding like a 2" Budget Boost and new Bilstein 5100s are the way to go. I'll think about tire size when I need to...

Which shocks do I need? I see a lot of different model #s out there and can't find a difinitive fit guide. So far I've come up with: Front: 24-185622, Rear: 33-151670

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Also, any recommendations for a quality 2" BB?
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
lift advice , suspension , upgrade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.