I've got free $$ and a stock ZJ... Suspension upgrade anyone? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > I've got free $$ and a stock ZJ... Suspension upgrade anyone?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 08-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #16
Kolak
Vendor

The ZJ has upper isolators only. You use them in combination with your BB kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTheDogs View Post
Are isolators matched upper and lower? Does the BB replace the upper isolator? Or do I set the BB on it?

kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #17
Kolak
Vendor

I have the correct part number Bilsteins available for your lift height and I have Bilsteins on special right now.

I also have an affordable high quality BB kit available.

So send me a PM and we'll chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTheDogs View Post
So, its sounding like a 2" Budget Boost and new Bilstein 5100s are the way to go. I'll think about tire size when I need to...

Which shocks do I need? I see a lot of different model #s out there and can't find a difinitive fit guide. So far I've come up with: Front: 24-185622, Rear: 33-151670

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Also, any recommendations for a quality 2" BB?
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.