Iron rock Offroad - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 12-14-2010, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
tonymartin
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Iron rock Offroad

Well last night I called ironrock, from the middle east FYI, and started the process of ordering a full set of new upper control arm bushings for the ZJ when my credit ran out!!! So I grabbed the missus's mobile and carried on, and Luke (flexJ on here I think he said) was an extremely helpful guy. He managed to get me my bushings and their new D30 C section weld on braces fro an extremely good price on 2 day fedex shipping. The parts cost around$100 give or take a few cents and he got me the shipping for $33 from MN to TX. Not sure how you guys see it but to me that is great.
I just wanted to write a quick note saying that teh guys at IRO are extremely helpful and have done me a great service over the last six months or so with my numerous international orders and requests. They even managed to get my 3.5" lift, D30 ujoint axle and axle sleeves shipped from the states to the UAE in about 4 days. Anybody else I have ordered from in the past has took at least 2 weeks, and that is quick. So for those who have not yet dealt with IRO I just wanted to say that they are a great team, excellent customer service, and the quality is amazing.

I AM A FAN!!!

93 Renegade|Home made add a leaf (by PO, changing out soon)|Rancho adjustable shocks|31x15 BFG AT's|15" GT alloys|AFE Headers|Red SpiderWebShade Trail Cage|Free Sense of Adventure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 12-14-2010, 09:52 PM
ZJ5point2GCL
1998 ZJ 

Iro and kolak are great. recently had a bad experience with another company. so now only buying from them (i would of in the first place,but IRO didn't carry it and the ones from kolak wouldn't work)

98 Deep Slate Niner- 6''s on 35's ---11 F150 Platinum Pearl White- Modded Tiny V6 with Two Turbos. ---93 Black 5.2 limited- Slowly dying in my Parents Driveway
post #3 of 6 Old 12-14-2010, 10:07 PM
AlphaLorde
1998 ZJ 

I've been to there shop a few times and they are great. Very helpful.

The front desk gal even flagged me down one night cuz she saw my sticker.

1998 ZJ Laredo 5.2L 139k 231 w/SYE artec trussed 8.8 4.25"F/5"R lift

post #4 of 6 Old 12-14-2010, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
tonymartin
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah they are champs. I have also dealt with Kristen a number of times and she is extremely helpful. Wish I could be there to witness teh greatness in action, but I guess emails and forum posts will do for now!

93 Renegade|Home made add a leaf (by PO, changing out soon)|Rancho adjustable shocks|31x15 BFG AT's|15" GT alloys|AFE Headers|Red SpiderWebShade Trail Cage|Free Sense of Adventure
post #5 of 6 Old 12-15-2010, 05:27 PM
kooch
1982 CJ7 

+ 1 for me they are great and very helpfull orderd my lift last thursday from MIN and they got it to Ottawa Canada monday...cant wait to put it in!

Thanks Derick and Luke
post #6 of 6 Old 12-15-2010, 09:31 PM
BlackDaddyZJ
1994 ZJ 

yeah those guys are absolutely amazing, they have a returning customer in me, i definitely like their amazing customer service and they get orders done quickly, they even sent me e-mails all throughout their building of my lower control arms and telling me what they had done and what was next in the process. they sent me one of their nice website address stickers in the same color as my vehicle, and i dont think i even mentioned what color mine was.

Bob
'94 ZJ
5.2L
IRO 4.5" Lift
35x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's

98 5.9
Restored and daily driven

Tags
bushing , control arms , D30 u-joint p/n

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.