IRO vs. Rustys - JeepForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 06-02-2009, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
Nick2000wj
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 65
IRO vs. Rustys

im torn between two lifts for my wj. the IRO critical path long arm kit or the rustys 4.5 inch advanced kit. someone help me...i know the long arms will make for a nicer ride but which is the better quality lift?

Nick2000wj is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 06-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Jones
Consider the following...
 
Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 10,780
Please use the search function. I think we just went over this yesterday or the day before in another thread.
Jones is online now  
post #3 of 8 Old 06-02-2009, 09:26 PM
gmp211
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 793
Try searching next time. There's probably 5 active threads on this. But here is how its gunna go down. 98% of people will say IRO and the other 2% will say that Rusty's.

Either way I would recomend upgrading to better shocks. IRO's rough country aren't to great on pavement, and Rusty's, from what I heard, aren't that good quality.

But search next time.


2002 WJ - Forest Green
gmp211 is offline  
post #4 of 8 Old 06-02-2009, 10:04 PM
sandman
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Posts: 5,354
you should go with www.rocky-road.com they are super rad to the extreme.

1993 Jeep ZJ. 4.0
sandman is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 06-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Jones
Consider the following...
 
Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 10,780
^^^He's joking.
Jones is online now  
post #6 of 8 Old 06-02-2009, 10:27 PM
gmp211
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
you should go with www.rocky-road.com they are super rad to the extreme.
Yeah you really cant kid about that, some people aren't to smart.

But seriously, save yourself some time and cash and go with the IRO kit. If you look through the lifted WJ an ZJ pics 80% of them that have lifts(not BB) are IRO kits.

2002 WJ - Forest Green
gmp211 is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 06-02-2009, 10:34 PM
FortCollinsZJ
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Posts: 2,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmp211 View Post
Yeah you really cant kid about that, some people aren't TOO smart.

But seriously, save yourself some time and cash and go with the IRO kit. If you look through the lifted WJ an ZJ pics 80% of them that have lifts(not BB) are IRO kits.
Fixed.

If you truly want the best, get Claytons. /end of thread.
FortCollinsZJ is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 06-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler
 
Bama_WJ's Avatar
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Humble, TX
Posts: 3,830
x2 on the Claytons. Thats what I'm saving for one of these days. Do it once, do it right.

Daniel
1 Ton WJ Build In Progress

Current Stable: 2001 WJ, 2006 WK, 2006 TJ
Bama_WJ is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Rustys or IRO LAs on a ZJ-98 kjh_sweden ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 13 08-19-2009 02:17 PM
IRO VS. Rustys 03wjay ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 20 02-18-2009 05:10 PM
Rustys FTW CunningLinguist ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 25 08-11-2006 05:02 PM
Rustys FYI dmiz0420 ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 7 01-23-2006 08:23 AM
Rustys BB? askoop ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 2 03-19-2005 07:07 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome